Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today is a day where I'm hanging on by my fingernails. Lord, forgive me for wanting to give up. Sometimes I don't see the point of it all. I'm a poor excuse of an example for you. Today I don't know how to tap into the supernatural grace and mercy you have given me. I don't have enough strength. I don't know how to do it in your strength and not in my own. It's all falling apart anyway. My heart is so broken today. I realize how much I depend on Jason. Maybe you want me to see how much I can do without him on my own. I am so weak and tired.

Today it was just the service I needed at church. David was ready to give up even though God had been faithful countless times to him. That is my story. It's just too much today. I'm empty. How can I confront this situation when my boys have such great needs and I have nothing left to give today. Lord soften my heart and restore my hope. I'm angry today about these circumstances. I want some good things to come into our lives. It's trial after trial after trial. Sickness after sickness and blockade after blockade. It is going to have to be all you today. Please help the boys to be well behaved. Matty is screaming as we speak, but I need just a moment. Just a moment to myself to beg for help and mercy from you Lord. Thank you for the blessings I do have. Thank you that you can bring me peace. Help me to rest in your arms of love.

Song by Eddie B. -

Everyday I take a step to the mountain of my God. Walking through the wilderness I get weary, but I keep my eyes on the mountain top.

Sometimes I just want to quit it all, but the Holy Spirit lifts me up before I fall. I keep on walking down this narrow road, it's too heavy for me I can't do this on my own. Holy Spirit.., carry me home.

Pick up my armor and I began to fight, in the midst of my battle I can see my King standing in front of me. "If your walking in my footsteps you wont have to follow in the steps of all the others." So I follow you.

2 comments:

  1. Amber, you keep on fighting the fight! The Lord has always been faithful to me, even when I couldn't see it or feel Him in my life! I know He has & will continue to do the same for you & your family because He loves you SO VERY MUCH!!!
    SO DO I!!! Lovingly, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Aunt Debbie. I love you lots. I wish we had more time together. Thank you for the encouragement. Much needed.

    ReplyDelete