Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Start-Up

Today, I want to begin to share our journey.

There are so many unanswered questions, so many unexplained reasons, a lot of heartache at times.

I'm so thankful that there are so many that love us and are willing to walk along side of us and bare our burdens. There are some who can't handle it, it's too much, too many unanswered questions, too much heartache, and frankly too much of a burden to get their hands dirty.

I want to start sharing though, the greatness of our God. The depth of His love, the marvelous works of His hands in our lives. He truly is the potter and we are the clay. He is the answer to all questions. In Him there is no hopelessness and no despair.

My hope is that these entries will be filled with hope, restoration, truth, honesty, and joy. I want people to learn about and see God through our journey. He is the center of all we do and are. I want people to learn how trustworthy, sovereign, and good He is.

He sustains us and He created each of us for each other. Jason for me, me for Jason, our children for us, and us for our children.

I want people to be able to stay up on all that is going on in our lives. I've been encouraged by several people to write a book or start a blog. I think the blog is more feasible right now. So please check in and feel free to question, comment, pray, and rejoice with us.

Lots of Love,

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment